At Attano Media and Education Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai
- Headed a cross functional Media team comprising of Art Managers, Developers, 3D Designers and 2D Animators.
- Designed Digital Interactive Learning Products to enhance classroom teaching & learning experience using Smart boards and Tablets for children studying in K-12 based on NCERT curriculum.
- Constantly interacted with Subject Matter Experts, Design Teams and Technical Teams for strategizing the learning content and its visual presentation for enabling engaging learning experience.
- Set Design Standards for Learning Nuggets, and Interactive Virtual Labs for students to explore and experiment various concepts across subjects from the curriculum based on different levels of proficiency and grades.
- Designed the User interface and Navigation design for Content Management System for the Teachers and the Administrator to effectively manage the content for classroom teaching on Smart boards and Tablets.
At Sify Software, Chennai
- Worked with Top Management, Senior Project Managers and Project Managers managing a large Media Team on projects from various verticals Engineering, Healthcare, Management, Technology and Finance.
- Interacted with clients to gather requirements, scope projects, strategize media treatment, effort estimation, costing, project planning, setting visual design standards, and monitor project development ensuring smooth delivery for global clients.
- Worked closely with the Business Development Team to create RFP's and making pitches by designing prototypes of new ideas for increasing client base and growing the business prospects.
- Constant communications with internal and external clients to manage projects, resolve issues of Teams for ensuring Productivity, Profitability, and Quality.
- Designed multiple market communication assets for the Sales teams such as websites, posters and publications, banners and stall designs.
At Laserwords, Chennai
- Laserwords (a Pre-publishing company) creates high end Advanced education Books, Manuscripts, Journals, and Encyclopaedias for international publishers such as Pearson, Prentice Hall, Wiley etc
- Designed the complete Information Architecture, User interface and Navigation Design of Project Management System called Scriptorium. Scriptorium is a software programme designed for automating complete end to end workflows along with various Stages, Tasks and Activities for Top management to get a dashboard view of everyday production status of multiple teams & workgroups in varying shift timings.
At NetKraft Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore
- Key member of the Senior Management team, instrumental in setting-up the eLearning division.
- Principal in instructional design, visual design, course development & deploying in a Learning Management System for Content Enablers. Designed UI of LMS with Payment Gateway, Learner Tracking & Course completion Certification.
- Managed key clients including U.S. Department of Commerce (Commercial Service Institute, Washington), Content Enablers and National Institute of Standards and Technology (N.I.S.T).
Raffles Software Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore (1997 – 1999)
I worked as a Senior Instructional designer designing and developing courses for Singapore Ministry of Defense (Air force). I got trained in Instructional design to develop courseware’s for Air Force personnel at Singapore with Singapore Technologies.
Development of CBT’s for Ministry of Defense, Singapore, (1997-99)
Client: MINDEF, Singapore.
Company: Raffles Software & Singapore Technologies.
Empower Software Pvt. Ltd Bangalore (1996-1997)
Client: Rainbow Media Corporation, USA.
I worked as a Visual designer and Project Coordinator at Empower Software. I was a member of the Team designing and developing a series of six interactive CD-ROM’s for children in U.S. from Grade-K to Grade-5 teaching mathematics based on the U.S. curriculum.
This was a complete offshore production with constant interaction with Subject Matter Experts in U.S. I was coordinating with the in house Design Team, SME’s and the offshore Clients regarding the production.