I am interested in the area of communication dissemination through different mediums.
I have worked with different mediums at the capacity of a Designer : designed Exhibitions, made Video films, conducted Photographic documentation on Fairs and Festivals and worked as Instructional and Media Designer with New Media.
These varied experience has widened my understanding and application of Communication Design, its relevance and appropriate usage of media in a given context in this rapidly changing world.
I am specifically interested in working and exploring possibilities with digital media.
- Wide experience across broad section of clientele ranging from K-12, Healthcare, Engineering, Hi-Technology, Banking and Management.
- Serve as a single point of contact pertaining to design and development issues for all client engagements, including design team management, scheduling, and status reporting.
- Manage multiple designers and developers on several simultaneous projects at a large, long-term client engagement.
- Mentor the cross location design teams and manage day-to-day productivity and product quality.
- Collaborate and consult with clients, team members, and other stakeholders to translate rough ideas and opportunities into clear concept models, tangible prototypes, and elegant screen designs.
- Perform users' needs requirements gathering through solution definition, with wireframe mockups and detailed visual design mockups.
- Elicit requirements and fully document design work products.
- Participate in the full design and development cycle to ensure that creative innovations in user-centered design are faithfully delivered to our clients.
- Contribute to the continual refinement of the design and development process.