Channel Television Experience (1996-1997)
I worked as an Art Director for regional Malayalam television channel , Asianet for a year. The nature of work was to design and execute sets for Talkshows, Musicals and for Anchored programs. I was also creating promotional capsules for the new programs and festive occasions. I was to enhance the look of channel and the use of graphics. This experience gave me an understanding of Production and Post-Production aspects in television broadcasting
At Aura Mediatech Services Pvt. Ltd., Chennai (2012-2013)
- Designed, Developed and Relayed about 120 hours of unique, interesting and meaningful knowledge content on Aura TV for Engineering colleges and Polytechnics.
- Designed Channel Identity, Branding and Program Design, Content Strategy, Design & Development, QA, Scheduling, Monitoring along with Market communication collaterals for the sales and marketing team.
- Designed “Aura Web Solution” for the college students to access information pertinent to their areas of interests, create their personal profile and update, network with peers and teaching fraternity for virtual connected campus.
- Mobile Application Design named “Career Explorer” for college students to explore education streams and career choices across domains based on individual skills, scores and interests to enable them to make informed decisions.
At Tapasya Digital Media Services, Chennai (2013 -2014)
- Working on Tamil CGI biographical feature film on “Kaviarasu Kannadasan” (King of Poets!).
- Designed a proposal based on ‘Narrow Casting’ Television Channel for Government of Tamilnadu.
- Create video content for “Digital Signage” in commercial retail outlets in Chennai.